The 2011 Annual Conference will be held March 31-April 2 in St. Petersburg, FL. Watch this space for details in the fall!
Important Information for Presenters
- Presentation length: To preserve time for discussion, CEA limits all presentations to 15 minutes.
- Presentation language: Papers must be presented in English.
- No person may make more than one presentation at the conference.
- Each presenter must make his or her own presentation; no proxies are allowed.
- If you need audio-visual equipment, please specify your needs as clearly as possible. CEA can provide overhead projectors, DVD players, audio tape/CD players, and computer data projectors (presenters must bring their own laptop computers to run data projectors). CEA cannot provide internet access.
- Notifications of proposal status will be sent around December.
- Membership deadline: All presenters must join CEA by January 2011 to appear on the program.
- CEA does not sponsor or fund travel or underwrite participant costs.
Conference presenters including graduate students may be eligible for awards.
For CEA 2011 program questions, email Craig Warren, CEA First Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org (please put "Program Chair” in the subject line).
For membership questions, contact Joseph Pestino, CEA Treasurer—Membership Center, Department of English, Nazareth College of Rochester, 4245 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618; phone (585-389-2645). Or email email@example.com (please put “Treasurer” in the subject line).
For general conference questions, contact Charles A. S. Ernst, Executive Director—CEA Headquarters, Department of Arts and Sciences, Hilbert College, 5200 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY 14075 (716-649-7900, ext. 315), firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For technical questions, email Miles Kimball, CEA President, at email@example.com (please put "Technical" in the subject line).
image from mag3737, Flickr, made available through Creative Commons